Each year, as we welcome back students, we take steps to make sure that every student has a safe learning environment, and this year brings a new challenge as we all work to understand the threat Zika poses to our communities and to combat it. Click here to read important information.
The myPolkSchools.net Parent Portal is a new on-line service offered to parents and guardians in Polk County. The service will bring together into one single web page information about ALL of the students for a particular parent. Instead of visiting several different websites, making telephone calls or visiting the school to access records or information, the parent may access them all from any Internet-connected computer. The most important goal of the Parent Portal is to enhance district-to-school-to-home communication as outlined in the Polk County Schools Strategic Plan item 7(1): “Establish an effective system of communication linking district, school and home.”
Are you signed up for Parent Portal? Click here more information about signing up.
To view information for up and coming 6th and 9th graders, please click on the appropriate grade presentation.
The goal of PIRC is to educate, equip, and partner with our students and their support systems by offering a wide variety of relevant and effective programs and resources that will make a positive impact on the individual and the community. By building strong parent-learning communities we will increase student achievement in our schools and empower parents to raise children who are successful in school and in life.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
KhanAcademy is an online homework helper tutoring resource with a library of over 2,600 videos covering math, history, physics, and many other topics. With over 268 practice exercises, their mission is to help you learn.
Useful Links and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- School Calendar
- Check Writing Procedures with CHECKredi
- Parent Forms and Documents
- Documentos en Espanol
- Find Us Using Mapquest
- Code of Conduct
- District Budget Information
- District Five Year Strategic Plan
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2016-2017 Bell Schedule
- 2015-2016 School Improvement Plan
- 2014-2015 School Financial Report
- Florida Online Traffic School – FL Learner’s Permit course for first time drivers
- Holiday – No School on September 5, 2016
- Early Dismissal on September 14, 2016 11:30 am
- Staff Development Day – No School for Students on September 19, 2016
- Open House on September 20, 2016 5:00 pm
- Early Dismissal on October 5, 2016 11:30 am
- Senior Retakes in Auditorium on October 13, 2016
- End of 1st 9 wk. Grading Period on October 19, 2016
- Picture Day – All Grades on October 28, 2016
- Report Cards on November 1, 2016
- Picture Retakes in Auditorium on November 2, 2016 12:00 am