The Parent Curriculum Guide contains valuable information and resources for all aspects of Pre-K – 12 education in Polk County Schools. Click the picture below and check it out.
The myPolkSchools.net Parent Portal is an on-line service offered to parents and guardians of Polk County K-12 students. The service will bring together into one single web page information about ALL of the students for a particular parent. Instead of visiting several different websites, making telephone calls or visiting the school to access records or information, parents may conveniently access them all from any Internet-connected computer. See student grades, lunch account status, student schedules, and so much more. The most important goal of the Parent Portal is to enhance district-to-school-to-home communication as outlined in the Polk County Schools Strategic Plan item 7(1): “Establish an effective system of communication linking district, school and home.”
Are you signed up for Parent Portal? Click here for information about signing up.
To view information for up and coming 6th and 9th graders, please click on the appropriate grade presentation.
The goal of PIRC is to educate, equip, and partner with our students and their support systems by offering a wide variety of relevant and effective programs and resources that will make a positive impact on the individual and the community. By building strong parent-learning communities we will increase student achievement in our schools and empower parents to raise children who are successful in school and in life.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
KhanAcademy is an online homework helper tutoring resource with a library of over 2,600 videos covering math, history, physics, and many other topics. With over 268 practice exercises, their mission is to help you learn.
Useful Links and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- School Calendar
- Check Writing Procedures with CHECKredi
- Parent Forms and Documents
- Documentos en Espanol
- Find Us Using Mapquest
- Code of Conduct
- District Budget Information
- District Five Year Strategic Plan
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2016-2017 Bell Schedule
- 2015-2016 School Improvement Plan
- 2014-2015 School Financial Report
- Florida Online Traffic School – FL Learner’s Permit course for first time drivers
- Early Dismissal on March 15, 2017 11:30 am
- Spring Break – No School on March 20, 2017
- End of 3rd 9 wk Grading Period on March 28, 2017
- No School on April 14, 2017
- Prom @Peggy Brown Bldg, Lakeland on April 29, 2017 7:00 pm
- Senior Final Exams on May 16, 2017
- Senior Awards – Auditorium on May 16, 2017 6:00 pm
- Early Dismissal on May 17, 2017 11:30 am
- Senior Video and Cap & Gown – Auditorium on May 19, 2017 8:00 am
- Baccalaureate Practice @First Baptist Church on May 19, 2017 10:30 am