Click below to view or print a our new school supply lists for grades 6-12.
The myPolkSchools.net Parent Portal is an on-line service offered to parents and guardians of Polk County K-12 students. The service will bring together into one single web page information about ALL of the students for a particular parent. Instead of visiting several different websites, making telephone calls or visiting the school to access records or information, parents may conveniently access them all from any Internet-connected computer. See student grades, lunch account status, student schedules, and so much more. The most important goal of the Parent Portal is to enhance district-to-school-to-home communication as outlined in the Polk County Schools Strategic Plan item 7(1): “Establish an effective system of communication linking district, school and home.”
Are you signed up for Parent Portal? Click here for information about signing up.
The goal of PIRC is to educate, equip, and partner with our students and their support systems by offering a wide variety of relevant and effective programs and resources that will make a positive impact on the individual and the community. By building strong parent-learning communities we will increase student achievement in our schools and empower parents to raise children who are successful in school and in life.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
Useful Links and Resources
- Early Dismissal @11:30 a.m. on October 3, 2018
- End of 1st 9wk Grading Period on October 12, 2018
- Teacher Work Day – No School on October 15, 2018
- Report Cards Distributed on October 29, 2018
- Early Dismissal @11:30 a.m. on November 7, 2018
- Veterans’ Day Holiday – No School on November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Break – No School Nov. 19-23 on November 19, 2018
- End of 1st Semester/2nd Grading Period on December 21, 2018
- Winter Holiday Break on December 24, 2018
- Teacher Work Day on January 4, 2019