Students, do you need after school computer time to complete homework or research projects? Computer time is available every Monday – Thursday from 2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
The goal of PIRC is to educate, equip, and partner with our students and their support systems by offering a wide variety of relevant and effective programs and resources that will make a positive impact on the individual and the community. By building strong parent-learning communities we will increase student achievement in our schools and empower parents to raise children who are successful in school and in life.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
KhanAcademy is an online homework helper tutoring resource with a library of over 2,600 videos covering math, history, physics, and many other topics. With over 268 practice exercises, their mission is to help you learn.
Useful Links and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Application
- Check Writing Procedures with CHECKredi
- Parent Forms and Documents
- Documentos en Espanol
- Find Us Using Mapquest
- Code of Conduct
- District Budget Information
- District Five Year Strategic Plan
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2015-2016 Bell Schedule
- 2015-2016 School Improvement Plan
- 2013-2014 School Financial Report
- Florida Online Traffic School – FL Learner’s Permit course for first time drivers
- Holiday – Students and Staff on February 15, 2016
- Early Dismissal on February 24, 2016 11:30 am
- Staff Development Day – No School on February 26, 2016
- Interim Reports on March 4, 2016
- Spring Break on March 21, 2016
- End of 3rd Quarter on April 6, 2016
- Early Dismissal on April 6, 2016 11:30 am
- Report Cards on April 19, 2016
- Early Dismissal on May 18, 2016 11:30 am
- Holiday- No School on May 30, 2016