November 18 – 22 is designated as the Reach Higher POLK! to bring awareness to College and Careers. There are activities planned throughout the week with prizes to be given for them. Please click the image below for more details about next week’s activities.
Tutoring is available for middle school students every Tuesday in the Media Center from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Students should report right after dismissal with work to complete. Parents, if you have any questions, please email Carolyn Presnell, Media Specialist/NHS Sponsor
Click below to view the 2019-20 Class Supply Lists for Grades 6-12.
There are only a few 2018-19 yearbooks left! Don’t forget to purchase your today. The cost is $75. Please contact Mr. Fream at email@example.com for more information.
Citrus Connection will begin their bus stop here at school our school on January 7, 2019. The stop will pick up and drop off near the tennis courts. Students with a school ID can ride FREE. We hoping this service will help both students and families. Times will be posted as soon as we get the schedule for this stop.
Parent Portal is an on-line service offered to parents and guardians for accessing certain student records. The service allows parents and guardians to access information about ALL of their students. Instead of visiting different websites, making telephone calls or visiting the school to access records or information, parents may conveniently access them all from any Internet-connected device. See student grades, lunch account status, student schedules, and so much more. The most important goal of the Parent Portal is to enhance district-to-school-to-home communication.
Are you signed up for Parent Portal? Click here for information about signing up and accessing.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
Useful Links and Resources
- College and Career Expo for High School Students on November 21, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break-No School Nov. 25-29 on November 25, 2019
- Combined Band and Chorus Holiday Concert on December 13, 2019 7:00 pm
- End of 2nd Grading Period/1st Semester on December 20, 2019
- Winter Break-No School Dec. 23-Jan. 3 on December 23, 2019
- Teacher Work Day on January 3, 2020
- Students Return Jan. 6, 2020 on January 6, 2020
- Report Cards Distributed on January 17, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day-No School on January 20, 2020
- Teacher Work Day-No School on February 14, 2020