The goal of PIRC is to educate, equip, and partner with our students and their support systems by offering a wide variety of relevant and effective programs and resources that will make a positive impact on the individual and the community. By building strong parent-learning communities we will increase student achievement in our schools and empower parents to raise children who are successful in school and in life.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
Click below for the latest requirements for our 6th and 7th grade students.
KhanAcademy is an online homework helper tutoring resource with a library of over 2,600 videos covering math, history, physics, and many other topics. With over 268 practice exercises, their mission is to help you learn.
Useful Links and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Application
- Check Writing Procedures with CHECKredi
- Parent Forms and Documents
- Documentos en Espanol
- Find Us Using Mapquest
- Code of Conduct
- District Budget Information
- District Five Year Strategic Plan
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2015-2016 Bell Schedule
- 2013-2014 School Improvement Plan
- 2013-2014 School Financial Report
- Florida Online Traffic School – FL Learner’s Permit course for first time drivers
- Teacher Work Day on October 19, 2015
- End of 1st Quarter Marking Period on October 28, 2015
- Report Cards on November 10, 2015
- Holiday-No School on November 11, 2015
- Thanksgiving Break-No School on November 23, 2015
- Interim Reports on December 11, 2015
- Winter Holidays-No School on December 21, 2015