Click below to view or print a our new school supply lists for grades 6-12.
Polk County Public Schools will NOT be imposing a districtwide ban on backpacks and lunchboxes, and will NOT be requiring clear backpacks or lunchboxes for the 2018-19 school year.
We hope this information will be helpful for families as you shop for school supplies and prepare for the new school year.
Please know that we will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to keep our campuses safe. For more information on our new School Safety Guardian program, please visit https://tinyurl.com/yc6pr3qw
The myPolkSchools.net Parent Portal is an on-line service offered to parents and guardians of Polk County K-12 students. The service will bring together into one single web page information about ALL of the students for a particular parent. Instead of visiting several different websites, making telephone calls or visiting the school to access records or information, parents may conveniently access them all from any Internet-connected computer. See student grades, lunch account status, student schedules, and so much more. The most important goal of the Parent Portal is to enhance district-to-school-to-home communication as outlined in the Polk County Schools Strategic Plan item 7(1): “Establish an effective system of communication linking district, school and home.”
Are you signed up for Parent Portal? Click here for information about signing up.
The goal of PIRC is to educate, equip, and partner with our students and their support systems by offering a wide variety of relevant and effective programs and resources that will make a positive impact on the individual and the community. By building strong parent-learning communities we will increase student achievement in our schools and empower parents to raise children who are successful in school and in life.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
Useful Links and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- School Calendar
- Check Writing Procedures with CHECKredi
- Parent Forms and Documents
- Documentos en Espanol
- Find Us Using Mapquest
- Code of Conduct
- District Budget Information
- District Five Year Strategic Plan
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2016-2017 Bell Schedule
- 2015-2016 School Improvement Plan
- 2014-2015 School Financial Report
- Teachers Return on August 6, 2018
- Student Orientation 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on August 9, 2018
- Student Orientation 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. on August 9, 2018
- Paras Return on August 9, 2018
- Students First Day of School on August 13, 2018
- Labor Day Holiday – No School on September 3, 2018
- Early Dismissal @11:30 a.m. on September 12, 2018
- Teacher Work Day- no school on September 17, 2018
- Open House 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. on September 20, 2018
- Early Dismissal @11:30 a.m. on October 3, 2018