Citrus Connection will begin their bus stop here at school our school on January 7, 2019. The stop will pick up and drop off near the tennis courts. Students with a school ID can ride FREE. We hoping this service will help both students and families. Times will be posted as soon as we get the schedule for this stop.
Parent Portal is an on-line service offered to parents and guardians for accessing certain student records. The service allows parents and guardians to access information about ALL of their students. Instead of visiting different websites, making telephone calls or visiting the school to access records or information, parents may conveniently access them all from any Internet-connected device. See student grades, lunch account status, student schedules, and so much more. The most important goal of the Parent Portal is to enhance district-to-school-to-home communication.
Are you signed up for Parent Portal? Click here for information about signing up and accessing.
The goal of PIRC is to educate, equip, and partner with our students and their support systems by offering a wide variety of relevant and effective programs and resources that will make a positive impact on the individual and the community. By building strong parent-learning communities we will increase student achievement in our schools and empower parents to raise children who are successful in school and in life.
Click on the image to enlarge. For more information on Dress Code, please go to our General Info page.
Useful Links and Resources
- Martin Luther King Holiday – No School on January 21, 2019
- Early Dismissal @11:30 a.m. on February 6, 2019
- Teacher Work Day – No School on February 15, 2019
- Presidents’ Day Holiday – No School on February 18, 2019
- Early Dismissal @11:30 a.m. on March 13, 2019
- End of 3rd 9wk Grading Period on March 15, 2019
- Spring Break March 25-29 on March 25, 2019
- Report Cards Distributed on April 5, 2019
- Holiday – No School on April 19, 2019
- Early Dismissal @11:30 a.m. on April 24, 2019