- Thursday, August 20th
- 9:00am – 10:30am and 5:00pm -6:00pm.
- Report to the Cafeteria for your schedule and tour your classes.
- Parent & Student Orientation Informational Flyer
After school tutoring is available in our Media Center and computer lab Monday – Thursday from 2:05 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. Students can study, use the computers, and do homework.
KhanAcademy is an online homework helper tutoring resource with a library of over 2,600 videos covering math, history, physics, and many other topics. With over 268 practice exercises, their mission is to help you learn.
Useful Links and Resources
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Application
- Parent Forms and Documents
- Documentos en Espanol
- Find Us Using Mapquest
- Code of Conduct
- District Budget Information
- District Five Year Strategic Plan
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2015-2016 Bell Schedule
- 2013-2014 Parent Notification of Out of Field Teachers
- 2013-2014 School Improvement Plan
- 2013-2014 School Financial Report
- Florida Online Traffic School – FL Learner’s Permit course for first time drivers
- Teacher Work Days begin on August 17, 2015
- Student Orientation-All Grades 9-10:30 & 5-6 Schedules in Cafe on August 20, 2015
- Paras’ First Work Day on August 20, 2015
- Football Kick-Off Classic Ft Meade Miners vs Haines City Hornets on August 20, 2015 7:00 pm
- First Day of School on August 24, 2015
- Holiday-No School on September 7, 2015
- Early Dismissal on September 16, 2015 11:30 am
- Interim Reports on September 25, 2015
- Teacher Work Day on September 28, 2015
- Parent Open House 2:30-3:30 & 5:30-6:30 on September 29, 2015