Makeup Work Requests
Missed class work for one or two days can be obtained directly from the student’s teachers. If a student is absent three days or more, makeup work may be requested by contacting your child’s counselor in the Guidance Office (285-1180), or by submitting a completed request form from on this page.
A twenty-four hour notice is needed to obtain the work before parent/guardian pickup. Students have the right to make up work missed because of excused absences or work missed because of the student’s first three days of suspension during a semester notwithstanding the fact that an absence caused by an out-of-school suspension is an unexcused absence.
Click here to complete and submit a Makeup Work Request Form.
Parent Conference Request
We encourage all parents to contact their child’s teacher To request a conference with your child’s teachers and guidance counselor, please complete the information on the request form.
You will be contacted by guidance to schedule the conference.
Click here to complete and submit a Parent Conference Request Form.
Kaley Black – Counselor Grades 9-10
Angie Story – Counselor Grades 11-12
Kim White – Counselor Middle School
William Prosser – Terminal Operator
Useful Links and Resources
Seniors are eligible for all scholarships listed in this newsletter, the following lists which scholarships pertain to other grade levels:
- Middle School – none at this time
- 9th Grade – #s 6, 19, and 29
- 10th Grade – #s 6, 19, and 29
- 11th Grade – #s 4, 6, 16, 19, 26, and 29
- Seniors – click here for PSC Foundation Scholarships *deadline is March 15
- PCSB Testing Info
- P.E.R.T. Study Guide
- SAT Daily Practice
- ACT Info
- T.E.R.C.- Practice for AP, ACT, SAT, EOC, FSA
- Test Prep Review – Free Online Practice Tests
- School Code – 100505 for PSAT, SAT, and ACT
- Florida Bright Futures
- Financial Aid
- Community Service
- Florida Student Financial Aid Website
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Information
- College Week Live