Makeup Work Requests
Missed class work for one or two days can be obtained directly from the student’s teachers. If a student is absent three days or more, makeup work may be requested by contacting your child’s counselor in the Guidance Office (285-1180), or by submitting a completed request form from on this page.
A twenty-four hour notice is needed to obtain the work before parent/guardian pickup. Students have the right to make up work missed because of excused absences or work missed because of the student’s first three days of suspension during a semester notwithstanding the fact that an absence caused by an out-of-school suspension is an unexcused absence.
Parent Conference Request
We encourage all parents to contact their child’s teacher To request a conference with your child’s teachers and guidance counselor, please complete the information on the request form.
You will be contacted by guidance to schedule the conference.
Teri Roberts – Counselor Grades 9-10
Angie Story – Counselor Grades 11-12
Kim White – Counselor Middle School
Robin Brunner – Terminal Operator
Useful Links and Resources
Seniors are eligible for all scholarships listed in this newsletter, the following lists which scholarships pertain to other grade levels:
- Middle School – #9 (if at least 13 years old), 15 (if at least 13 years old)
- 9th Grade – #s 3, 9, 15, and 17
- 10th Grade – #s 2 (if 16 years old), 3, 9, 15, and 17
- 11th Grade – #s 2, 3, 7, 9, 15, 17, 20, and 24
- PCSB Testing Info
- P.E.R.T. Study Guide
- SAT Daily Practice
- ACT Info
- FCAT Explorer for FCAT prep
- Test Prep Review – Free Online Practice Tests
- School Code – 100505 for PSAT, SAT, and ACT
- Florida Bright Futures
- Financial Aid
- Community Service
- Florida Student Financial Aid Website
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Information
- College Week Live