High School Course Progressions


Makeup Work Requests

Missed class work for one or two days can be obtained directly from the student’s teachers. If a student is absent three days or more, makeup work may be requested by contacting your child’s counselor in the Guidance Office (285-1180), or by submitting a completed request form from on this page.

A twenty-four hour notice is needed to obtain the work before parent/guardian pickup. Students have the right to make up work missed because of excused absences or work missed because of the student’s first three days of suspension during a semester notwithstanding the fact that an absence caused by an out-of-school suspension is an unexcused absence.

Click here to complete and submit a Makeup Work Request Form.

Parent Conference Request

We encourage all parents to contact their child’s teacher To request a conference with your child’s teachers and guidance counselor, please complete the information on the request form.

You will be contacted by guidance to schedule the conference.

Click here to complete and submit a Parent Conference Request Form.

Click here for conference tips for parents.